Suggestion for presentation
Recipe made with the roaster
- ½ bunch of parsley
- ½ bunch of fresh coriander
- ½ bunch of chive
- 1/3 bunch of fresh mint
- 1 de-germed garlic clove
- Yellow lemon zest
- 40g (0,09lb) of soft butter
- 1 chicken (1,5-2kg when emptied)
- Olive oil
- Slice the herbs thinly in a bowl. Peel and mash the garlic clove and take the lemon zest. Mix everything with the soft butter to create a sort of cream. Add salt and pepper inside the chicken before starting.
- With a small knife, lift up the skin of the chicken with one hand, from the top of the back down to the legs. Cut the white fibres between the skin and the flesh as you go along. Then put the cream (butter + herbs) under the skin, all over the chicken.
- Put the stuffed chicken in the roaster. Pour a glass of water on it and put the whole thing in the oven for 2 hours at 120°C (Th.4).
- When the cooking is over, leave it for 6 to 8 minutes in the turned off oven with the door ajar before cutting and serving it.