Fried pumpkin flavoured with orange, chesnuts and minced with duck confit
Suggestion de présentation
Recipe made with the slicer
Preparation time: 20-30 min.
- 1 piece of pumpkin
- 1 orange
- 2 onions
- 20cl of red wine
- 3 or 4 minced confit duck legs
- 12 cooked sweet chestnuts
- A few chive sprigs
- Cut pumpkin sticks (2 or 3 per person) and brown them for about 1 minute in a pan with some butter.
- Half-fill with water, add the quartered orange and leave it until the water evaporates.
- Slice the onions thinly.
- Add 20cl of red wine to the cooking juices of the pumpkin.
- When cooked, put the pumpkin in the service plate and throw the orange quarters away.
- Add the onions to the cooking juices and reduce the whole thing down.
- Cut the duck confit and heat it up in butter with chestnuts.
- Present it according to your inspiration and add some chive sprigs and milled pepper.
Watch the video
- You can also sprinkle some Belgian speculoos on the pumpkin sticks (1/2 speculoos per person).
- Replace the duck with monkfish, pumpkin by carrots, etc.